Friday, August 23, 2013

Rapture and End Times Prophecy on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/eternalrhythmflow/about
Rapture and End Times Prophecy on Youtube
On the Eternal Rhythm Flow channel, I will tell you the truth and lift up the one and only way to heavenly eternal life, Jesus Christ/Yahshua ha'Mashiah. Here, we are watching the end-times prophecies written in the Holy Scriptures unfold before our eyes and I will add commentary as I see fit. I offer Bible studies pertaining to the rapture of the church and I clarify common misconceptions. Sometimes I will share worship music as it is a hobby of mine. When I do Bible studies, I will not tickle your ears. I will tell it like it is and I will not tolerate arguments contrary to Biblical clarity. I habitually block argumentative people and those who feel they have been led to be a contradictory teacher on my channel. I do not have the gift of prophecy nor do I make dream videos. We will focus on the facts here. I pray you are blessed by this ministry and I greatly appreciate your blessings and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment