Thursday, January 23, 2014

We are going to Give You My Own List Building Software That Generates Thousands Of Opt In Leads On Autopilot for $4

http://www.fourerr.com/Advertising/28054/Give-You-My-Own-List-Building-Software-That-Delivers-Thousands-Of-Opt-In-Leads-On
We are going to Give You My Own List Building Software That Generates Thousands Of Opt In Leads On Autopilot for $4
I am selling my own developed list building software for only $4 .
What this software does is deliver single or double opt in internet marketing leads into your autoresponder account .
It's an easy setup , all leads are opt in ! This is not a scraper of any kind ; it works through free software registration .
The software works with all autoresponders including self-hosted ones . I have built a responsive list of over 400 ,000 leads using this software in just over a year .
I get anywhere between 1 ,000 - 2 ,000 new leads per day ! This is an absolute must have for any marketer !
Works with Windows only . Video tutorials included !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Webmaster,

    Google has penalized fourerr.com for having "unnatural links". In an effort to get this penalty removed. I need your help. There is a link on your site on your page:

    http://travistravels411.blogspot.com/2014/01/let-me-present-you-with-my-very-own.html

    If you could remove that link, I would really appreciate it.

    Google is reluctant to revoke a penalty, until they have a meaning full number of links removed. They would prefer to a see a webmaster remove a link rather than see me disavow your website in Google webmaster tools. That's why your assistance is so important to me.

    Thanks in advance for your consideration. If you could confirm the link removal, that would be amazing.

    Best regards,

    Thomas De Vos

    ReplyDelete