Sunday, September 29, 2013

Braun Sequence 7- 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System, Silver Review

http://fitnafit.com/braun-series-7-790cc-pulsonic-shaver-system-silver-review/
Braun Sequence 7- 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System, Silver Review
I purchased this Braun Sequence 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System a month in the past to replace my old shaver. I was curious about the electrical shaver so when i noticed the review about this in amazon, I wasnt hesitating to purchase it too. Though its quite expensive, but the price really worth for it. My face get cleaner and no little beard still left. I like the result of this kind of electrical shaver. And now that I proved already the good quality about this shaver, I proudly recommend this to my friends. I caught my office-mates attention when they noticed me with a very neat face, unlike before even I shaved my entire beards still left it wasnt clean and neat like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment